I have decided to move the blog to Wordpress because it is easier to catagorise recipes. If you are looking for a specific recipe and can't find it here please look at the new Wordpress Blog. Thanks

Aug 2, 2008

Crispy Cheese Cauliflower

I made this to go with some curry fish the other night as the side, it was excellent and went really well as the side. This is a totally different way to prepare cauliflower and one that I will be making again. I did have to bake for a little longer than the recipe stated but apart from that it was excellent. I also did not measure exact amounts I just added the amounts I thought would suit our family tastes and it was perfect. To see more reviews on this recipe and more photographs click here.

If you have been keeping up with the progress of my beautiful handcrafted camphor laurel chopping, cheese boards and Mezzaluna Boards. My official site is finally finished and live so to see my full collection please click here.

Ingredients

1 Tablespoon olive oil, spray
2/3 Cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
1/2 Teaspoon ground cumin
1/8 Teaspoon cayenne pepper, to taste
1/4 Teaspoon salt, to taste
1/8 Teaspoon pepper, to taste
1/2 Large head cauliflower, cut into bite size pieces
2 Eggs, beaten
1/2 Cup parsley, finel chopped
1 Lemon, cut in wedges

Method

1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.

2. Spray cookie sheet with olive oil.

3 .In a shallow dish, combine cheese, cumin, cayenne, salt & pepper.

4. Dredge cauliflower pieces in egg, then in cheese mix.

5. Put on cookie sheet, & spray with oil.

6. Bake 15 minutes.

7. Remove to serving plate, & sprinkle with parsley.

Serve with lemon wedges.

All photos taken by me unless otherwise stated.

No comments: