I have decided to move the blog to Wordpress because it is easier to catagorise recipes. If you are looking for a specific recipe and can't find it here please look at the new Wordpress Blog. Thanks

Oct 4, 2008

BBQ Marinade for Lamb Chops

I do a recipe swap every month and this is the first recipe I decided to make for the swap I am in. It was very good and quick and easy to make with a great end result to the lamb chops. I served mine over carrot slices, parsnip slices sprinkled with lemon pepper and zucchini slices that I dipped into the BBQ sauce before cooking. It was absolutely excellent and the vegetables were perfect and went really well. This will become a recipe that we will enjoy often. If you want to read more reviews or see more photos of this recipe please click here.


If you have been keeping up with the progress of my beautiful handcrafted camphor laurel chopping, cheese boards, platter boards and mezzaluna boards. My official site is finally finished and live so to see my full collection please click here.

Ingredients

1/4 Cup soy sauce
1/2 Cup malt vinegar
1/2 Cup sugar
1/2 Cup plum jam
2 Tablespoons tomato sauce
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 Teaspoon salt (I omitted this)


Method


1. Mix together, and marinate lamb chops before cooking on the barbecue or in the oven.

2. Baste occasionally during cooking.

Yields 2 cups

All photos taken by me unless otherwise stated.

No comments: